BLS CPR, AED + First Aid Classes in Kansas City
American Heart Association AHA BLS CPR and AED & First Aid Classes
In any emergency, every second counts! CPR Certification Kansas City offers First Aid and CPR classes to equip you with the knowledge, skills, and confidence you need to help save a life.
Kansas City CPR + First Aid Classes
In any emergency, every second counts! CPR Certification Kansas City offers First Aid and CPR classes to equip you with the knowledge, skills, and confidence you need to help save a life. Be prepared to jump into action when it matters most.
Our CPR + First Aid Training Includes
- Same Day CPR + First Aid Cards
- Hands on Chest Compression Training
- Rescue Breath Training
- AED Usage for Infant, Child, and Adults
- Friendly and Relaxed Environment
- Professional Instructors
CPR Certification Kansas City Locations
Kansas City’s Best CPR + First Aid Classes
Know CPR. Make a difference. Save a life.
Thousands of people suffer from strokes, accidents, or heart attacks every year. Unfortunately, not enough people know what to do — leaving a large percentage of the population that can’t help in those emergencies. We are on a mission to see more of our community equipped with First Aid CPR training!
What is CPR?
CPR (Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation) is the medical technique of chest compressions and rescue breaths to restore a heartbeat and regular breathing in an individual who has suffered from cardiac arrest due to an accident or health episode.
What can I expect from the First Aid and CPR Classes?
Our classes are made up of easy-to-learn materials which include knowing how to administer an epi-pen all the way to handling a stroke, drowning, or accident victim. We want everyone to know how to use this life-saving training, which is why we offer our classes at a competitive price. We have trained thousands of people across the nation and want to see many more equipped.
If this is your first time taking a BLS class, it’s okay to feel nervous; our trainers will explain everything and are prepared to answer your questions all while helping you feel confident in your skills.
You will be able to use your CPR and First Aid certification in a variety of medical emergencies, including —
- Dealing with Severe Choking
- Stopping Blood Loss
- Identifying a Stroke and Its Warning Signs
- Spotting the Signs of a Heart Attack
- Handling Severe Allergic Reactions
- Administering an Epipen
- Handling Environmental Emergencies
- Interceding during Poison Exposure
- Treating Burns
- Attending to Broken Bones and Sprains
- Alleviating Stings and Bites
Our CPR classes are accepted by all employers and organizations, including —
- Nurses, RNs, and CNAs
- Hospitals EMT/Paramedic Companies
- Home Health Aides
- Personal Training Facilities and Gyms
- Schools (Private and Public)
- Hospitality Industry
- Construction Sites
- Daycare and Other Caretakers
- Nursery Caregivers and Workers
- Nursing Schools and All Other College Programs
- Nonprofits like the Boy and Girl Scouts of America
- Firefighting and Other Municipalities
Why Train With Us?
We have many reasons to train with us! Here are a few —
- Our class sizes are smaller and hands-on.
- We supply you with the nation’s most accepted and accredited CPR certificate.
- Our process is a simple one-day training and testing.
- You can either come to our training facility or we can come to your medium to large-sized groups.
- You will leave your class with your AHA BLS CPR card and your CPR Certification Kansas City First Aid card in hand!
When can I take the CPR / First Aid certification course?
We have class options weekly. Check out our class calendar online to find the one that fits your needs!
How will I complete the First Aid / CPR class?
First, you must register for the class that best fits your needs, and second, come to class! No prep is required beforehand. You will receive all the required materials for your First Aid and CPR classes, including in-person training, a skills check, and a written exam. Our team is here to answer your questions while they walk you through your class. Once you complete your skills check and test, you will leave with your CPR card that is AHA BLS CPR and AED Healthcare Provider certified.
When will my certification expire?
You must renew your certification every two years to continue providing CPR. This keeps your knowledge and skills up-to-date while keeping you OSHA compliant.
How long do the CPR classes last?
Class times are approximately 3 hrs.